TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WOOLLY SHEPHERD LIMITED
- These are the terms and conditions on which we, The Woolly Shepherd Limited offer to deal with you, our customer. They supersede any earlier conditions (including any appearing in our catalogues or web-files). They govern all contracts under which we supply to businesses. They override any terms proposed by you whether in the order or in any negotiations or otherwise.
- Prices quoted by us are valid for no more than ninety days from the date of the quotation. We may increase prices and change packaging and specifications. All prices quoted or shown exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Should you wish to accept quotations, please confirm in writing or email. If your organisation usually issues a Purchase Order, please confirm this in writing or email.
- As soon as confirmation (email and/or Purchase Order) has been received we will issue an invoice for payment.
- Please note, we will not dispatch or install your products until payment has been received in full.
- If The Woolly Shepherd Limited are to carry out installations, payment needs to be received a minimum of five working days prior to your installation date. If payment has not been received five working days prior to your installation we reserve the right to cancel your installation.
- Any delivery time which we propose is only an estimate. If we do not meet it, we shall not be in breach of contract. We may postpone any delivery for a reasonable time and we are not responsible for consequential losses.
- You should inspect goods immediately upon delivery and report to us within 24 hours by email to email@example.com any defect or discrepancy. You must sign the paperwork or inform the delivery driver of any damages, defect or discrepancy. Failure to instruct The Woolly Shepherd Limited of these damages, defects or discrepancy by signed paperwork or email, will prevent credit notes being raised. If we are not notified within 24 hours of receipt, then the goods will be treated as accepted. You must provide such information as we reasonably request within 3 days and you must not dispose of any damaged material.
- You must ensure that any person acknowledging receipt of a supply is authorised to do so. You agree that the signature of delivery is conclusive proof of delivery.
- If you do not accept delivery, we will store the goods and charge you for the reasonable costs of storage and insurance.
- No order that we accept can be cancelled by you unless we agree to its cancellation in writing. Any goods which we agree to accept back must be returned to us at your expense, in good condition, accompanied by a goods return note stating our invoice number.
- Any refund to you will be made less a 25% restocking charge and any costs incurred as a result of the returns.
- Title in any goods supplied shall not pass until The Woolly Shepherd Limited has received cleared funds and any other debt which you owe us for goods, which we have supplied.
- Unless we agree in writing in advance of supply you must not:-
- re-sell or use goods which we supply under your own brand;
- use or copy any marketing material used by us;
- use the name or mark The Woolly Shepherd Limited or anything containing any of the words from The Woolly Shepherd Limited in any form on products or any marketing or other material which we have not supplied;
- re-sell what we supply to you outside the United Kingdom without our prior written agreement;
- use or disclose any confidential or secret information which belongs to us;
- copy products which we supply to you or get others to do so;
These terms and all our business dealings with you are governed only by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The content found on this and any other website relating to The Woolly Shepherd Limited is copyright The Woolly Shepherd Limited. All rights are expressly reserved. Content includes but is not exclusive to images, text, sound and video files, programmes and scripts.
WEBSITE CONTENT USE
The content of The Woolly Shepherd Limited website may be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal study, so long as it is not for any direct or indirect commercial or non-commercial use.
All data sheets and brochures should be used as a guide only and may not be suitable for every contract. We offer free telephone advice and on-site consultation if needed.
Users must obtain prior written consent from The Woolly Shepherd Limited in order to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the information, software or services relating to The Woolly Shepherd Limited or its website or any other website related to The Woolly Shepherd Limited.
By using The Woolly Shepherd Limited sites or services, you agree that you are prohibited from using any part of such service for any illegal purpose.
We assume no responsibility for the content or services of any other websites to or from which the The Woolly Shepherd Limited Website has links.
Further queries regarding the content on this or any other site which is related to The Woolly Shepherd Limited should be directed to:
Martine Simmons or Timothy Simmons
The Woolly Shepherd Limited
Company number 8455319
VAT Number: 111326371
The Woolly Shepherd Limited
Leatside, Foxes Yard, Milverton Road, Tonedale, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 0AJ
Telephone: +44 (0)151 933 2026
Facsimile: +44 (0)151 944 1146
Registered office address: Charlton House, 32 High Street, Cullompton, Devon, EX15 1AE