- Policy Statement
- The Woolly Shepherd is committed to ensuring there are no actions that may amount to modern day slavery and/or human trafficking within its business, its supply chains, sub-contractors and partners.
- The Woolly Shepherd acknowledges responsibility to the Modern Day Slavery Act 2015 and will ensure transparency within the organisation and where possible with suppliers of goods and services to the organisation.
- As part of The Woolly Shepherd’s due diligence processes into slavery and human trafficking, the supplier approval process will incorporate a review of the controls undertaken by the supplier. Imported goods from sources from outside the UK and EU are potentially more at risk from slavery and human trafficking issues. The level of management control required for these sources will be continually monitored.
- The Woolly Shepherd will not support or deal with any business knowingly involved in slavery or human trafficking.
- The Woolly Shepherd Directors shall take responsibility for implementing this policy statement and its objectives and shall provide adequate resources (training etc) and investment to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place within the organisation or its supply chains. A full copy of this policy and a copy of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 will be accessible to all employees electronically and can be obtained from the Woolly Shepherd Directors upon request.
Tim Simmons (Managing Director)