We are Woolly Shepherd Ltd, Leatside, Foxes Yard, Milverton Road, Tonedale, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 0AJ. We manufacture acoustic panels for organisations in the corporate, educational, retail, residential, leisure and healthcare environments.
We process personal data so that we can provide these services – in doing so, we act as a data controller. We may collect personal details from you directly, when requesting a quotation or ordering products. We may also obtain them from another source e.g. from companies that provide related services. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
Collection and use of personal data
Purpose of processing and legal basis
We will collect your personal data (which will usually include your name, email address, phone number, address). We may sometimes ask for additional information if you have any special requirements. We will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with our services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Legitimate interest
- Legal obligation
- Contractual obligation
Woolly Shepherd Ltd will not process your data with any third party.
Sharing your data
In general, we do not share or disclose information about you to third parties without your consent.
When acting as our authorised data processors, our service providers are required to only process data in accordance with our instructions, in line with this policy, and are subject to appropriate confidentiality and security obligations.
We may use and/or disclose to third parties information about you:
- To government bodies and law enforcement agencies to prevent fraud, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and court orders and to comply with valid legal information requests from such bodies
- To third parties (including professional advisors) to enforce or defend our legal rights or the terms and conditions of any of our websites, products or services
Keeping your data secure
The security of your data is of the upmost importance to us. While we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access will never occur, rest assured that we take great care in maintaining the security of your personal data to prevent unauthorised access to it, through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures. We also limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Some of the technical and organisational measures we use to safeguard your personal data are:
- Storing your personal data, in all forms, in a secure environment and putting in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards
- Employing SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption on our website
- Training our staff on the importance of data protection and limiting access to the information we collect about you
We also have policies and procedures in place to deal with any suspected data breach so that we can act quickly to minimise any potential damage.
How long we keep your data for
We will retain your personal data as set out in the policy and as required by applicable law. We may also retain certain information in order to conduct audits; comply with our legal obligations (and to demonstrate compliance) and to resolve disputes. However, we will not retain your personal data for longer than reasonably necessary and when it is no longer necessary to retain your personal data we will delete or anonymise it.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data Soundtect processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data Soundtect processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
You have the right to request the deletion of your details at any time by contacting
Woolly Shepherd Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org