BUSINESS SUPPORT ASSISTANT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven, self-motivated individual to help us shape the future of this innovative young business and to carve out a career for themselves in architectural/room acoustics.
• Salary: up to £20k dependent upon previous suitable experience.
• Where: Milverton, Somerset, moving to Wellington in the summer.
• Period: One year initial contract.
At The Woolly Shepherd we pride ourselves on our alternative approach to the design of acoustic treatment and believe that our customers deserve something a bit different!
As a company, we are dedicated to the provision of high-performance professional products, supported by exemplary levels of customer service and delivered within the framework of a sustainable business model.
As our company grows we need a Business Support Assistant to work alongside the Directors, to ensure that we continue to meet our high standards. Could you be that person?
Its key purpose is to assist with all of the business processes that support our busy sales and manufacturing team. Some of the main responsibilities will include:
• Handling phone and email enquiries, ensuring good communication with all relevant parties.
• Being responsible for elements of the day to day admin activities.
• Managing the preparation for installations.
• Assisting with the production of quotes & invoices.
• Supporting the production team, ordering materials, house-keeping and assisting with stock control.
• Providing input on procedural and developmental aspects of the business.
If you are interested here are some things you might like to know about us:
• We are an evolving company and we need people who are comfortable working in a varied, fast paced environment and who can be flexible.
• We thrive on continuously looking for ways to improve, and we hope you will too.
• For this role, it will be important that you are familiar with Macs, pay attention to detail and are able to work in an environment inhabited by dogs and wool.
• We expect our team to uphold our company values and to work within our ethical policies.
If you are interested in applying:
Please send a covering letter and your CV to info@WoollyShepherd.co.uk and please be sure to take a good look at the rest of our website.
Closing date is April 28th 2017
No Agencies please